- by THS:UKI Ops Volunteer
- 22 March 2023
- Society & Industry News
THS:UKI AGM 2023
The Society’s 19th Annual General Meeting is to be held on Tuesday 18 April commencing at 1200 in Conference Room 344/32, National Oceanographic Centre, Southampton.
A meeting invitation will be emailed to all Members prior to the AGM. Members who cannot attend in person can nominate a proxy using the online form. The formal AGM notice can be downloaded here.
You can also download the following documents
- 2023 THS UK AGM Agenda
- The minutes of the 2022 THS UK AGM
- The Report of the Board and Financial Statement for the year ended 31 March 2022
- 2023 AGM – Proxy Nomination Form
- 2023 AGM – Notes on AGM, Proxies and the Proxy Nomination Form
Nominations are invited for the following posts
The period of office of the following posts will expire at the conclusion of the 2023 AGM. Nominations are invited for any member who may wish to stand for election.
- Honorary Secretary
- Honorary Finance Director
- Student and New Graduate Director
- Elected Director – 2 posts
Submission of Nominations
- Each nomination for all of the above posts must be submitted by a fully paid-up member of The Hydrographic Society UK (either an Individual/Retired/Student & New Graduate Member or the nominated representative of a Corporate/Associate Corporate Member) as recorded on the Society’s membership database.
- Nominations for any of the above posts must be received by no later than Tuesday 28 March 2023.
- Each nomination for any of the above posts must be submitted using an official Nomination Form which can be downloaded here.
To register to attend Ocean Business for free, go to the Ocean Business registration page.