Based at Kraken Robotics Services (Aberdeen, UK or Newfoundland, Canada)
Full-Time –Permanent | Job Reference: KRSL-2023-02
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of survey projects and will be the focal point of contact with the Client during the project stage. The role will also support the Business Development team with early involvement in proposals, advising on the scope of work and interface requirements, and following through to the Project handover/execution stage.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a “safety first” culture ensuring all activities are executed in a safe and effective manner in compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Liaise with Kraken Robotics Business Development team in the presentation of quotations to clients (ensuring that all project issues for forthcoming projects are covered) and subsequent contract negotiation where required.
- Provide input to the preparation of formal tender responses at the enquiry stage as required.
- Proactively look at areas where we can add value to the Client.
- Assist in the handover process from Business Development to the Operations team.
- Take the lead in the management and execution of customer projects and be the focal point of contact with the Customer.
- Liaise and collaborate with Kraken’s Engineering, R&D, geotechnical, and HSEQ departments to ensure that all required support is available to meet project deliverables.
- Ensure the scope of work detailed at the business development stage, and documented in the Client Contract is delivered, and any variation is captured and quoted to the Client.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are provided to the Client, including documentation, reporting, and final reports required.
- Manage any sub-contractor/third party requirements required for the execution of the project, and ensure that commercial agreements are set up and necessary flow down of terms from Client contracts.
- Ensure that appropriate project risk assessments are in place, and maintain a risk register as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in a Project Surveyor Role in the offshore energy sector, preferably 5 years plus
- Experienced in a range of survey software and equipment
- Technical background in a relevant discipline, with knowledge of Kraken products and services
- Project Management Certification is considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge/experience of Office 365. including SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to foster constructive and effective interactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and multitasking to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work across departments
- Ability to work independently when required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues based overseas/remotely, clients and key sub-contractors
- Attention to detail to ensure all documents are issued to the highest standard and ability to QC documentation of colleagues.
Carry out any other tasks as required and within the competence of the job holder.
Email your latest CV, stating job reference KRSL-2023-02 to email@example.com
Aberdeen, UK or Newfoundland, CanadaClosing Date:
30 June 2023