Apply via email with a covering letter and CV to Lis Hughes, at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Swathe Services is a leading supplier of high-tech equipment to the UK & Ireland. Following a period of exciting growth, Swathe Services is recruiting for a professional and experienced Technical Sales Engineer to actively promote the sale of our supplier’s equipment.
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum NVQ level 5 in Engineering, Sales or Marketing with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Technical Sales. The successful candidate will be required to work from the company’s office in Cornwall, although flexible remote working maybe considered for the right candidate. Some additional site work for product installations will also be required.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrate an ability to understand complex technical concepts
- Relevant experience and/or knowledge of selling high-tech products
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills for building and strengthening customer and manufacturer/supplier relationships
- Hard working and adaptable with a ‘can do’ and ‘will do’ attitude
- Consistent display of energy, commitment and desire to ensure that our pre and post sales services exceed customer expectations
- Ability to use Microsoft software such as word, excel and power point
- Have previous experience operating CRM systems
If you feel that you have the right skills and would like to review the full job description then please apply via email with a covering letter and CV to Lis Hughes, Office Administrator at email@example.com.
Employee Type: Full-time
Industry: Maritime, Land and Air
Field of Expertise: Sales/Engineering
Job Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Hayle, Cornwall, UK and/or remote working
Salary: Negotiable : Basic plus sales commission
Provision: Right to work in the UK
Closing date: 30th May 2022
Technical Sales EngineerLocation:
Hayle, Cornwall, UK and/or remote workingClosing Date:
30 May 2022