Reporting directly to the Site Characterisation Director this role will play a key role in ensuring the successful end to end delivery of complex offshore survey projects.
This will be a fast-pace, dynamic role where no two days are the same.
The role will include the management of all project related activities including concept/solution creation, planning, resource management, resourcing, supplier management, scheduling & cost management, and ensuring the project delivers to exceed client expectations. You will also be responsible for regular reporting on the progress of your projects to the customer and internal/external stakeholders.
This is a role that will allow you to showcase your versatile skill set, demonstrating your ability to lead and manage complex projects to achieve successful outcomes and make a tangible impact to the way we operate.
Due to the nature of what we do and how we do it, every day is likely to be a little different, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- End to end project management ensuring successful delivery against project KPIs.
- Developing the pricing strategy alongside the commercial teams.
- Assist the commercial team during the bid phase to define technical solutions and resource requirements, and review and input to tender proposals.
- Defining a comprehensive budget, reflective of the plan and associated resources.
- Completing the necessary contractual documentation in line with the commercial service level agreements.
- Monitoring and control of performance against the budget, schedule, quality, and safety requirements.
- In consultation with the HSEQ Manager, promote quality and safety within the delivery team(s).
- Maintaining close collaboration with the client’s representative(s) and all internal stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Identifying changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests/variations are processed accordingly.
- Commitment to and the promotion of Rovco values, ensuring the realisation of company and project specific health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Applying thorough risk and issue management across the project and ensuring that lessons learned are captured, documented, and shared.
- Regular reporting / updates to management in line with agreed reporting deliverables and key performance measures.
- Significant, demonstrated experience managing offshore subsea projects
- Experience managing high-value project budgets
- Demonstrated risk-management experience
- Strong initiative and the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability and confidence to present in front of senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing project teams to achieve results
- A resilient and adaptable mindset capable of dealing with a challenging and dynamic operating environment
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a professional and dedicated attitude.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships within project teams clients and sub-contractors.
- Experience creating and manipulating schedules and project plans within Microsoft Project
Experience in Hydrographic/Geophysical Survey project management
Survey Project ManagerLocation:
Aberdeen, UK / Hybrid RemoteClosing Date:
01 March 2023