Applications for this role are by email, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. We are on the lookout for two new crew members for our R&D department with a mechatronic engineering background, so we can keep creating innovative solutions and remain at the forefront of the industry.
We develop and provide equipment, software and various services to customers specialising in ocean sciences, offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, to name just a few fields we’re active in. Our product portfolio includes a number of sensor platforms (ROTVs, buoys and USVs).
You will join an experienced team of software, mechanical and electronic engineers in creating solutions that allow our customers to successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines, establish offshore wind turbines and much more.
As an EIVA R&D engineer, you will play a vital role in the development of our hardware products. You will partake in development projects from concept to production, including:
- Mechanical development of EIVA’s new product line within ROTVs
- Develop designs that must operate in extreme environments
- Prototyping and end-testing on products ranging from smaller units to complete systems such as ROTVs and drones (USV, ROV)
- Maintenance and further development of existing products and implementation of customer projects
- Be part of project teams developing cross-disciplinary solutions
- Review of your colleagues’ designs
You will be working out of EIVA’s headquarters in Stilling, Denmark – just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus by car and easy to get to by bus.
- Holds a degree in mechatronics engineering or equivalent
- Is an experienced user of CAD/Autodesk 3D/Inventor
- Has a natural interest in gadgets, robotics and technology in general
- Is knowledgeable about ISO12100 and risk assessments in general
- Possesses strong English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Takes initiative and holds a proactive approach to finding solutions to complicated issues
- Likes to get their hands on the products, tightening the screws themselves when testing prototypes
- Sees the big picture without losing sight of the details in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of products for the maritime surveying and construction industry would be most welcome but is not a requirement. We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll be sure to equip you with all necessary introductions to our activities and solutions before you dive into the EIVA waters.
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture, engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, because of how highly we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries being a common enough event among our colleagues.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar (when we are not limited by the coronavirus situation).
If we have caught your attention, send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘R&D mechatronic engineer’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Martin Kristensen VP Hardware Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
R&D Mechatronics EngineerLocation:
Stilling, DenmarkClosing Date:
01 March 2022