The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of survey projects and will be the focal point of contact with the Client during the project stage. The role will also support the Business Development team with early involvement in proposals, advising on scope of work and interface requirements, following through to the Project handover/execution stage.
TO APPLY: Email your latest CV, stating job reference KRSL-2023-02to: email@example.com
- Want to apply your skills, knowledge and expertise to push the boundaries of underwater intelligence –which help governments defend and make our oceans safe, or ensure critical offshore energy and communications infrastructure is installed and maintained efficiently? If innovation drives you, and you want a career that makes a difference, helping humanity overcome the challenges in our oceans –safely, efficiently, and sustainably –then come join us at Kraken Robotics.
- Kraken Robotics offers a unique career opportunity to work with an internationally recognized leader in ocean technology that is harnessing our world class talent to provide superior subsea solutions for global security, environmental, and scientific challenges. Our highly talented team design and manufacture technology platforms for NATO navies and commercial clients throughout the world and provide acoustic 3D Synthetic Aperture Sonar (SAS) data solutions and imaging in the offshore energy sector with increasing focus on offshore renewables.
- Kraken offers an attractive and competitive compensation package designed to reward our team for a job well done. With locations around the world, we support remote working packages and encourage professional and cultural collaborations. Kraken is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion and we value the diversity of our team that contributes to our company growth and development.
To find out more about Kraken Robotics, and discover other exciting career opportunities, visit our website,or follow us on social media:https://krakenrobotics.com/about/careers/
- Maintain a “safety first” culture ensuring all activities are executed in a safe and effective manner in compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Liaise with Kraken Robotics Business Development in presentation of quotations to clients (ensuring that all project issues for forthcoming projects are covered) and subsequent contract negotiation where required.
- Provide input to preparation of formal tender responses as the enquiry stage as required.
- Proactively look at areas where we can add value to the Client.
- Assist in the handover process from Business Development to Operations team.
- Take the lead in the management and execution of customer projects and be the focal point of contact with the Customer.
- Liaise and collaborate with Kraken’s Engineering, R&D, geotechnical and HSEQ departments to ensure that all required support is available to meet project deliverables.
- Ensure scope of work detailed at the business development stage, and documented in Client Contract is delivered, and any variation is captured and quoted to the Client.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are provided to the Client, including documentation, reporting and final reports as required.
- Manage any sub-contractor/third party requirements required for the execution of the project, and ensure that commercial agreements are set-up, and necessary flow down of terms from Client contracts.
- Ensure that appropriate project risk assessments are in place, and maintain a risk register as required.
- Proven experience in a Project Surveyor Role in the offshore energy sector, preferably 5 years plus
- Experienced in a range of survey software and equipment.
- Technical background in a relevant discipline, with knowledge of Kraken products and services.
- Project Management Certification considered an asset.
- Strong working knowledge/ experience of Office 365, including SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to foster constructive and effective interactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and multitasking to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work across departments.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues based oversees/remotely, clients and key subcontractors.
- Attention to detail to ensure all documents are issued to the highest standard and ability to QC documentation of colleagues.
- Carry out any other tasks as required and within the competence of the job holder.
Aberdeen, UK or Newfoundland, CanadaClosing Date: