Applications for this role are by email, email@example.comApply Now
Then you may be the new application engineer of EIVA’s customer service team!
EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. At EIVA, we develop and provide equipment, software and various services to customers specialising in ocean sciences, oil and gas, offshore wind and construction, to name just a few fields we’re active in. Our product portfolio includes hardware and software solutions for a wide range of subsea and above water operations, which will allow our customers to successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
We are on the lookout for a profile with a background in geoscience/geophysics and offshore survey data processing to join the customer service team and ensure that our customers’ projects sail smoothly.
EIVA’s customer service team helps customers with support, training and documentation. Your role will cover, but not be limited to the following tasks:
Work closely with customers
- On-site support – setting up software and hardware for customers together with a technician
- Customer training – give input to and eventually conduct EIVA training (classroom, remote or on-site)
- 2nd line Helpdesk support – solving complex customer problems with software and equipment
Influence EIVA product development
- Test EIVA products, both software and hardware
- Provide input to the development of products – using your experience as a super user
- Help with product manuals, eLearning modules and documentation
Use your technical expertise to improve sales
- Sales team support – help to identify what customers need for their project
- Help with sales materials such as product demonstrations, exhibitions and website content
- Junior or senior level of experience with a broad range of offshore survey disciplines, for example through hydrographic, oceanographic and inspection type of jobs
- Preferably a degree in applied geophysics/geoscience or similar – to show proof of in-depth knowledge with multibeam and navigation processing
- Proficient knowledge of EIVA software with emphasis on the following will be a great advantage:
- NaviSuite Kuda (hydrographic survey)
- NaviSuite Nardoa (pipeline inspection)
- Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with direct contact to customers
- Likes to have many project ships at sea at the same time
- Enjoys working in a company where your plans for the day can quickly change, overruled by new high-priority tasks in connection with for example customer downtime
- Possesses strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
You can work remotely from any country in Europe – or out of our headquarters in Stilling, Denmark (easy to get to by car, just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus).
… you’re part of a company with a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities. We work with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment where freedom under responsibility is a key parameter.
We value proper balance between work and private life, and 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries are not a rare sight among our colleagues. We offer various benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and a very active social calendar.
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Customer Service – Application Engineer – Data processor’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact VP Customer Service Jens Amby Ditlev at email@example.com or call him at +45 3062 6232.
Customer Service – Data ProcessorLocation:
01 March 2022